Every now and then something I’ve been working on gets mentioned in the greater media, check out some of these here!
A show about transformation, acceptance, identity, sacrifice and self love, in a life of triumph and adversity. Finding me takes you on a journey in between with stories and songs celebrating the individual and the power of discovery.
Adelaide Fringe February/March 2018:
- Four Star Review “All Over Adelaide”
- Port Lincoln Times January 19th 2018 February 26th 2018
- Radio Adelaide Interview “The Range”
- Interview with “Sam About Town” by Sam Tipler
- Interview Weekend Notes – with Tema Sitabkhan
- ABC Radio Eyre Peninsula Interview
Cabaret Fringe June 2018:
- 4.5 Star Review “Weekend Notes” by Tema Sitabkhan
- 4 Star Review “Glam Adelaide” by Nicola Woolford
- Radio Interview: Arts Breakfast on Radio Adelaide
- Radio Interview: Evenings with Peter Goers on ABC Radio
- Mention in “Raj House Redefines Queer Space in Adelaide” The Adelaide Review
- Mention in “BWW Review: Opening Night Gala: Adelaide Cabaret Fringe 2018” Broadway World
- Mention in “Females to the fore in Cabaret Fringe opening gala performance” in The Advertiser by Ewart Shaw
Here are a few story or two that was shared about the Youth Arts Festival in September 2013!
Depression The Musical:
To listen online to my Radio Adelaide interview on Monday 27th tune in here:
To read the Adelaide Hills Weekender Article look up page six of the 23/5/2013 edition here: